Spring Valley Homes, Inc. offers energy-efficient homes that provide the homeowner with many benefits.
Lower Monthly Expenses:
An energy-efficient home saves on monthly utility bills. Spring Valley Homes, Inc. homes have an estimated heating/cooling cost of only $480/year and the total monthly utilities average only $125.
An energy-efficient home will feel more comfortable because wall surface temperatures are warmer in winter and cooler in summer. A tightly built home with advanced windows will eliminate drafts that draw in unwanted temperatures and air pollutants.
Higher Market Resale Value:
A new study funded by the "EPA" concluded that energy-efficient homes have a higher resale value. It was also found that the home's value increases $20 for every $1 reduction in the average annual utility bill.
To achieve energy-efficiency, Spring Valley Homes, Inc. pays attention to construction details. This assures the homebuyer of a quality home.
Standard Energy Features:
* Argon gas filled Low-E2 glass "Simonton" vinyl Windows
* R-19 sidewall insulation
* R-45 ceiling insulation
* R-13 basement wall insulation
* Insulated fiberglass exterior doors
* Electric heat pump/Electric back-up furnace
* High efficiency "Marathon" water heater (lifetime warranty)
* Electronic, programmable thermostat
* All heat runs sealed (mastic or foil tape)
Send comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.